Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Craftsman Labs - Video Series

Don't know about yal but I was wondering when Craftsman would eventually start to create some new type of marketing program for their brand. Personally I dig Craftsman hand tools, they have worked well for me since I was a kid and fit into my budget. As far as their power tools go, never tried them. I tend to go with DeWalt, Makita or recently a Hitachi angle grinder that has proven to be absolutely a beast. I dream of one day owning a Metabo grinder as they are pure finesse. I know that the guys who wrench day in day out go for Mac, Snapon or a few others but I have yet to really use those tools so I am still in the Craftsman club. I guess you could say a new project is on the horizon and the hunt for new tools is on to complete the build, which should be a year in the making. My Buell Cyclone is going to be turned into a lower and meaner cafe racer styled bike that is directly influenced by ye ol' steampunks. Can't wait to dive in completely.

Craftsman Lab - Videos