Monday, February 22, 2010

Southern Sleaze - Crank County Daredevils

Check out the latest illustration that is heading to press for the Crank County Daredevils. While on tour we were sorting through a lot of ideas on new artwork for merch. We are going are to really amp up the dirty look and vibe of the band merch and go full on Southern Sleaze. Nothing like sketching out a design in pencil then inking it all in with a sharpie. Computers are a great tool but as of late I really find myself going backwards and doing all artwork by hand. Not only does it create a distinct look but it makes me not feel so damn lazy and let a program dictate what I see in my head. Gotta dig Scotty P flippin ya the bird.

Buy the shirt on Shop Crank County Daredevils dot com

Crank County Daredevils - Myspace

Crank County Daredevils - Facebook