Sunday, September 28, 2008

Belt Buckle Blade


Knives have a life of their own and everybody who carries a blade has a certain use or style that they carry which is generally indicative of their personality. I always have a 3 inch police tactical knife in my pocket. Its lightweight, black and perfect. Flick of my thumb and its out and its very stealth with its outer rubber grip and locking action.

I guess I could blame my grandmother for my knife collection. She gave me my first victorinox swiss army knife when I was 9, and I was hooked. It was multi-function and I think had either 7 or 9 gadgets to it. Perfect for a kid who believed his life's calling was to be Indiana Jones mixed with the bravado of a biker. Still living the dream, thanks Chief for introducing me to the world on 2 wheels.