Monday, November 26, 2012

Billy Don Burns Album Review On VTwin Biker

Billy Don Burns album review by QBall at VTwinBiker.com
 Link to all things VTwinBiker.com

"Some time back my friend Rusty Knuckles sent me this CD in the mail. It came at a point in my life when a whole lot of shit was piling up, including my mail. As the weather turned chilly and things slowed down I found it under stack of bills while cleaning up and getting ready to work on my bike. I put it in CD player and felt like I had reunited with an old friend. Billy Don Burns has been around for a long time singing, writing, and playing with the old school country heroes. Its all his music, yet incorporates the classic beat and poetry of folks like Willie, Waylon, Kris, and Johnny. You’ll probably will never hear him on bubble gum country stations, but that’s OK, because his music and words are much deeper than rhine stone glitter. So, if your looking to spend some time with an old friend while working on your ride, or sippin some whiskey, Billy Don Burns is good company to keep.

While you are on Rusty Knuckles web site www.RustyKnucklesMusic.com check out all the bands he represents. There is everything from head banging rock to traditional country, not to mention a great mix of everything in between like ass kicking contemporary Rock-A-Billy"

 - QBall