Saturday, September 5, 2009

GWAR has a new stunt double, my good friend Jon Ehinger

How often do you get emails in which you see a couple of photos that truly make your day? Well, I can guess probably not often but you wish it would happen regularly. Well I got lucky today, get an email from bud Jon Ehinger who is just one of those folks that I wish I got to see on a regular basis. We live about 10 hours apart now and have been good friends for about 11 years. In those years I have gotten to know him as a fun loving goofy dude that puts a smile on my face for damn near every comment he makes. He's an old soul and one hell of an art therapy teacher that now has a second gig as Oderus Urungus of Gwar stunt double. Hells yeah Jon, your makin' me proud! Oh yeah, this is the same guy that I helped make a paper mache "evil" snowman costume with so GWAR could slay him onstage back in San Francisco to coincide with an interview for Slap Skateboard Magazine. Life is good...