Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rusty Knuckles Music in Target?

If someone would have told me a year ago that we would have music in the major retailers of Target and Best Buy I think I might have thought, hell that would be cool and moved on to the next topic. Now when I do a random search and see our bands start to come up in listings at Target I have to scratch my head and really start to believe its true.

As tough as it is to sell albums these days with lots of folks uploading their tracks and then posting links to download, it makes for a tough business. Knowing how well our distribution is treating us and the amount of response they give to our releases is truly amazing. For this I send a huge thanks to Jimmy over at CockRoach Media and Nail Distribution. Without you guys helping to push out the music and the message, we might never get heard. The easier it is for the masses to find the music is our goal and hopefully this will help more fans find the bands.

The proof is in the pudding, but why they don't have the album covers loaded I am not sure. Southern Sleaze is taking over this town...